Our carts are “smart”: Every Bottlenose developed website comes with a shopping cart.
Our shopping cart’s are “smart” because they accept alcohol orders based on merchant approved Ship To states. Orders including non-alchoholic, aka Local items (cheese, food, cigars, gift baskets), are integrated into the shopping cart as well.
What is standard: Bottlenose queries each merchant for their shopping cart set-up rules and details. Once established, Bottlenose will set-up the merchants shopping cart as prescribed.
Standard Set Up
- Pick Up at store delivery option
- one major carrier - Fed Ex / UPS / DHL
- for carrier delivery, merchant can choose any or all: Ground, Next Day, Second Day
- install the merchant selected major carrier’s shipping rates, add in Age Verification charge as standard
- Ship To states, using as a default some of the approved states published by the carrier. Note: merchant is solely responsible for complying with any / all shipping laws. Merchant has ability to adjust states in his Admin Control Panel.
- any Handling Fees - as outlined by merchant to Bottlenose. Note: Consumer does not see the extra charge for Handling. The Shipping charge field combines carrier rate, Age Verification, and Handling
- Shipping & Privacy Policies. Note: Bottlenose has standard policies for the merchant to review and advise Bottlenose of any adjustments prior to posting.
- Credit Cards to be accepted. Merchant can choose any / all: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover