Bottlenose is accustomed to working with merchants new to e-commerce and those with experience. Bottlenose understands and recognizes that each merchant assimilates information differently. Cramming information into one or two sessions is a mistake.
The Bottlenose approach is to the treat training as a process. Below are some highlights:
- establish one voice to work with on the merchant side
- using telephone and email, start by working with each merchant on all of the “to do” items that need to be set-up / known.
- as the merchant’s site is being built, establish their “devo” site for the merchant to view and test progress
- after the site is built, but not yet launched, telephone merchant to walk through the features, functionality, and administration of their site
- after the site has been launched, be available to answer questions (9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST M-F)